Adding Curated Modlets to a Mod
In Adding Modlets to a Mod, we specifically say a Mod Author is not responsible for troubleshooting or providing support for installing extra modlets to their mod.
However, that's not to say they discourage or don't want you to add modlets. Mod Authors now have the ability to offer a curated list of mods that they think you'll enjoy, and that they know will work well with their mods.
A Curated List is a list of modlets that a Mod Author has made to enhance your game play experience even more.
If a mod supports a curated list, the message "The Mod Author has created a list of great optional Modlets to adjust your game play!" it'll appear as so in the Mod Screen
1) Click on the message "The Mod Author has created a list of great optional Modlets to adjust your game play!"
2) The Mod Downloader page will show up
The Mod Profiles is changed from the Default, and the message "You are viewing a small number of modlets based on a curated list"
3) Select the Modlets you want to enable by placing a check in the Enable column of the mod
4) Click on "Install and Close" to install them.
5) The Modlets panel will show the installed modlets
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy EPub and documentation editor