How To Install Mods
How To Install Mods:
Select your Destination Folder for Mods:
- Click on any top level Mods, such as "Sphereii-mental"
- Verify that the Destination Folder for Mods is: C:\7D2D\
- If you do not want to install mods here, click on the Blue Folder icon, and select a new path.
Select the Mod you Want to Play:
- Search in the list for a mod that you are interested, such as Sphereii-mental / WinterProject A17
- The 7D2D Mod Launcher makes a copy of of the game for each mod. Select either Copy from an existing copy, or Download From Steam for a fresh copy.
- Click on the Install Game
- If you do not see a path under Copy from an existing copy, click on the drop down and select your steam folder.
- Download From Steam Option:
Enter in your Steam Username and Password, as well as the version you want.
Note: The Version is what is listed in the Steam's Beta tab.
- Some mods are large, and need time to install initially. Press the Pre-Sync Mod button to pre download.
The download progress will be displayed below. Depending on your internet speed, this may take a few minutes
Once complete, it'll tell you the Total Download Time:
- Press the Play Mod button
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Help generator