The following instructions will help get you started using GitHub Desktop.
2) Create a new Repository from GitHub Desktop
Click on the File menu, then New Repository
Fill in Repository Name, and Description, and check Initialize this repository with a README
Click on Create repository when ready.
3) Click on Show in Explorer
4) Copy and Paste your Modlets in the new Window
5) In Github desktop, your files will show up.
6) in the Summary (required ) box, add in a summary, and click on Commit to master
If this is a new Repository, you'll see "Publish Repository". This will actually upload them.
If you have already published this repository, you'll see "Push origin"
Regardless of which one you see, push that link, and it'll upload your mods.
7) Click on the View on Github link
Any time you make changes to your modlets locally, copy them into your local Github Repository, and do another Commit to master, then a Push Origin.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EBook editor